- Category: Office Professional Plus 2013
- Published: Tuesday, 10 June 2014 20:15
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 3124
Office Professional Plus 2013
Office Professional Plus 2013 enables you to work together even better by giving you more control over compliance, new tools for analyzing and sharing data, and more possibilities for communication. Plus, Access, Skype for Business, and InfoPath are included in the suite.
New capabilities for email and compliance
- Access and edit project-related email stored in Exchange and documents stored in SharePoint directly from Outlook using site mailboxes.
- Avoid mistakenly sending email with sensitive information to unauthorized recipients by using Outlook Policy Tips and Exchange Data Loss Prevention.
- IT can enable or disable recording of Skype for Business meetings via group policy and archive recorded meetings, including IM conversations, to SharePoint.
- Scan spreadsheets for errors, hidden info, broken links, and inconsistencies using Inquire in Excel. View audit trail of changes in spreadsheets with Spreadsheet Compare.