For many businesses, the lifecycle of IT equipment and devices takes a simple and straightforward approach: purchase, provision, run, de-provision, and dispose – not complex and, for the most part, effective. However, unless handled efficiently, the process can cost the company money.
In recent years, businesses have moved toward outsourcing this critical aspect of their IT operations. By utilizing the resources of a seat management partner, businesses are granted access to cost savings that otherwise would not be available to them.
Fusion covers the entire seat management process – from initial purchase and installation of the operating system, distribution, inventory to the license management of applications, as well as daily operations with remote and on-site maintenance.
Fusion has solid, ongoing relationships with our vendors and is always on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and equipment to keep your business operating ahead of the competition. Our team of certified and trained professionals is here to walk you through every step of the process, relieving the pressures and stresses of maintaining your IT functions. This allows you and your team to focus on your core competencies and get back to doing what you do best.
- Assessment of business needs and IT assets, determining key objectives
- Procurement of proper hardware, software, and other equipment
- Deployment, migration, and technology refresh of applications and IT assets
- Management and technical support
- Safe, secure, and certified disposal of obsolete hardware and/or software